What does it mean?
Most content in present times exists online, usually in the form of websites. Website translation refers to the translation of the entire content of a website to cater to a particular country or language.
Website localisation gives the user the option of changing the website’s language at the click of a button. In order to enlarge the reach of your content to more people, website translation is crucial for all kinds of businesses.
Not only content, based on the target country, Mindlingua also offers graphics and design related changes to improve the overall appeal of the website.
Why is Website Translation useful?
A website represents what your organisation stands for. In the present scenario, most content is consumed online. At Mindlingua, we understand that your content should reach as wide an audience as possible. The team at Mindlingua, with its team of translators and software engineers, works hard to ensure that top quality website translations are delivered to our clients.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.