What does it mean?
The process of translating the spoken word, in either audio or video format, into written word, is referred to as transcription.
Why is Transcription useful?
These days, content is not restricted to the written word. From graphics to video, audio to voiceover, multimedia seems to be the way forward. Video and audio are two forms of multimedia, which have become particularly common in the contemporary scenario. But what happens if you wish to present your content to a foreign audience?
We understand that there’s no better way to connect with them than presenting a video or audio in their own language. Mindlingua offers a team of dedicated video and audio transcribers, who’ll transcribe your audio/video to perfection.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.