What does it mean?
Technical translation is a specialized translation which involves translating documents like manuals, user guides, etc.
Why is Technical Translation useful?
Technical documents are usually highly specific in content, as per the industry it belongs to. Even in its original language, the documents are complicated, so when translated, specific attention should be paid to details, involving multiple rounds of cross-checking.
At Mindlingua, we understand this need for detail and thus, only highly experienced translators from the industry are assigned for such projects to ensure an error-free, culturally sensitive technical translation.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.