Proof Reading and Editing
What is proofreading and editing?
The process of eliminating and rephrasing sentences and words to fine-tune and ensure that the content is structured properly is called editing. Proofreading comes after editing; usually done by the second set of eyes, proofreading means checking the edited content for any grammar, spelling, and punctuation related corrections. Usually, proofreading doesn’t involve major changes to the content.
Why are proofreading and editing useful?
It is highly advised that any content goes through at least three rounds of editorial checks to ensure that it error-free. Since no human being is perfect, without editing and proofreading, there are high chances of errors in the content.
In present times, content reigns supreme and any kind of mistakes in content can create a bad impression of your brand. At Mindlingua, we understand the need of high quality, error-free content. Our dedicated team of editors and proofreaders ensure that all your content is thoroughly checked and delivered flawlessly.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry-specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language, ensured in the target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality system standard
- We only use native speakers.