What does it mean?
An important medium, particularly in print, through which content is disseminated to the masses is magazines. Magazines, catalogues or brochures are an excellent medium to communicate your ideas and market your products. Magazine translation refers to the process of translation of all articles in a magazine from the source language to the target language.
Why is Magazine Translation useful?
Content, when presented only in form of the written word can get boring and tedious to read. In a magazine, the written text is combined with catchy photographs to attract the attention of the reader. Thus, if you wish to expand your customer base, magazines are an efficient and an old-school way of grabbing eyeballs. In such a scenario, concise translations of magazine articles is of utmost importance.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2015 certified – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.