What does it mean?
Travel translation refers to translating travel-related documents like brochures, visa documents, tour leaflets, etc.
Why is it useful?
The travel industry is witnessing a tremendous boost worldwide. Since people are travelling more than ever, travel-related products like maps, brochures, tour leaflets etc. in different languages have increased. Thus, the demand for quality translation services in the travel & tourism industry is at an all-time high.
Be it for official purposes or leisure, working with industry experts, Mindlingua works equally diligently to create authentic travel translations.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2015 certified – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.