What does it mean?
Medical Translation refers to the translation of all kinds of media, from prescriptions to brochures of healthcare companies, reports to training curricula, and videos to books, within the field of healthcare.
Moreover, since medical tourism is a sought after health choice these days, it requires patients travelling from one country to another for medical purposes, usually seeking cheaper treatment options. This requires the translation of all patient related documents like prescriptions, medical reports, path lab reports etc. into the native language.
Mindlingua understands that medical translations require perfectionism and accuracy, particularly if you’re travelling for medical tourism. A team of healthcare experts double checks all medical translations to provide a hassle free experience, in case you’re travelling, leaving no room for errors.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.