Automotive and Aerospace Translation
What does it mean?
Both automotive and aerospace industries involve a lot of technical jargon. Moreover, since both these industries are not restricted to one location, translation of their industry-specific document, is what automotive and aerospace translation entails.
Why is it useful?
Most automobile companies have international offices, spread all over the world. With literature like catalogues, user manuals, softwares, instruction and service manuals, technical bulletins, which have to be translated from one language to another, translation services are crucial in automobile industry.
Similarly, the aerospace industry involves complex technologies. Since, technical details form a major basis of all documents in this industry, the need for top-notch quality translations are major priorities in this industry.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2015 certified – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.