What does it mean?
Documents, in different formats, containing various types of content are an indispensable part of our lives. From contracts to Powerpoint presentations, PDF to memos, document translation covers them all.
How can Document Translation be useful?
Whether it is an organisation you work for, or a business that you run, documents are something which are produced in day-to-day activities of most workplaces. The same holds true for personal activities as well.
Be it for workplace-related activities or personal ones, the need for translating documents can arise anywhere, and Mindlingua understands this. We ensure that all the documents of our clients are thoroughly translated, efficiently conveying the meaning of the source language into the target language.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.