Legal Translation Services
What does it mean?
Legal translation refers to translating documents which includes contracts, immigration papers, wills, copyrights and judgements, among others.
Why is it useful?
In this rapidly globalising world, interaction with foreign clients and a knowledge of foreign laws is necessary to be on the right side of the law for all kinds of business deals.
Any business deal involves paperwork, which consequently requires translation of legal documents. Legal papers are usually complex, which is why their translation requires immense sensitivity. At Mindlingua, a team of extremely efficient and well-qualified legal translators have been designated for all legal translations.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2015 certified – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.