Finance Translation Services
Any organisation, be it large-scale, mid-scale, or a start-up, will always have a finance department. Without it, no organisation can function smoothly. The increasing globalisation is directly proportional to an increase in finance-related documents in different languages, which creates a need for their translation for easy access to all stakeholders.
Mindlingua has a team of highly qualified translators, with years of experience in accounts, translating banking documents, mutual fund reports and much more to ensure that all such translations are error-free.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.