What does it mean?
Software localization is the process of translating the text and adjusting the functional elements of any software application to the linguistic, cultural and technical requirements of a market, so as to make it relevant, useful, and appropriate for consumers internationally.
Why is it useful?
Software localization is beneficial for both developers and customers. Localization allows users to interact with software in their own language via an intuitive configuration for them.
Every country and culture differs and the software should look and feel native to each, so as to allow them to use the software with ease. It needs to accommodate their local holidays, date formats, time formats, and so on. It should also reflect the customer. For example, an image of an African-American family might not be appropriate for a home page image for a web portal in China.
Though the changes may seem minor, but, these have an influence on the final result. More competent and efficient users automatically translate into fewer costs for support and customer services.
How does it work?
Mindlingua follows a 3-step process for all its translations
- Step 1: The document is assigned to a translator well-versed in both the source language and the target language
- Step 2: A second translator edits the translation and checks it for language-related nuances and details
- Step 3: The document is reviewed and proofread, after which it is formatted, ready for delivery to the client
- Cost-effective services
- Timely delivery of projects
- Dedicated project managers for client coordination
- Team of industry specific translators available
Who is it for?
- Multinational Companies
- Investment Banks
- Government Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Law Firms
- Online Websites
Mindlingua provides industry-specific translators at cost-effective rates to ensure better translation services for clients. Listed below are the industries for which we provide specific translators:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Flawless document translation, with nuances of the source language ensured in target language
- Translation of more than 50 file formats is supported
- Multiple rounds of proofreading to produce error-free documents
- Documents can be translated in more than 100 language
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality system standard
- Cost effective
- We only use native speakers.